New Years Time is upon us! There are many wonderful traditions to start with your kids during this time of year. One of my favorites is interviewing each kid and keeping it as a record. It will be awesome to go back and compare this year with next year. Some of the questions may change as they grow but mostly stay the same to look upon their growth as people. New Years’ interview with the kids is fast going to be a favorite tradition. They can be fun to keep to your self and savor or share them with Grandparents and family.
New Years Interview with The Kids
Think about when asking and recording kid questions (if they are not big enough to do so on their own) to ask them separately. Little ones have a tendency to be easily swayed by sibling answers! I can’t wait to try these out on my kiddos this year. New Years Eve interviews with a 3 and 6 year old will make for some good memories.
What is your favorite:
Thing to do?
Place to go?
Show or movie?
9. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
11. What are you going to do different this year than last?
12. Who are your friends?
13. If I gave you $100 dollars what would you do with it?
14. What are you afraid of?
15. What is one wish for the new year?
16. I think it is very funny when?
Be sure to be on the lookout for my upcoming New Years Traditions with Kids post!